What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Full Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Gender, Date of Birth or Age Group, Nationality, Scanned Copy of Passport or ID,
- Tax Registration Number (only for Greek residents), Bank Account Details, Payment Card Details
- Sailing coordinates
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services or ask for any type of information.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Sign up and participate to a competition, promotion
- Pay for products or services through our website
- Give us your information at exhibitions, trade fairs, etc where our company participates
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Technical information about your device and the platform such as administrative and traffic information including but not limited to: source IP address, time of access, date of access, type of devise, web page(s) visited, language use, your location, roaming trace, software crash reports and type of browser used. This information is essential for the provision and quality of the Services.
- Your public profile, including, name, photo and other information you make available to us when you like, post or otherwise interact with our social media pages such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- We keep records of communications when you contact us or otherwise interact with us, including via e-mail, letter, text message (SMS), online, messaging Apps such as WhatsApp and Skype, telephone or live chat function on our Website;
- Other information from third parties databases to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- We may also receive your personal information from online vendors and service providers such as financial and shared liquidity services, and from customer lists lawfully acquired from third-party vendors;
- We may collect additional information about you where you provide such information to us through your use of our services;
- GPS tracking devices transmitting GPS coordinates of navigation
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order/ booking and /or contract and manage the provided service.
- Contact you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Provide you with support in case you need assistance during your yacht charter holidays
- Comply with legal, statutory or regulatory obligations
- Serve or protect our legitimate interests (or those of a third party)
- Improve our website’ content and functionality
- Perform internal marketing analysis
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data on the servers of a reputable company.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
We obtain business services such as e-mail platform and data storage from third party suppliers. These suppliers are trustworthy (Google, Mailchimp, etc) and they process and store your data on servers of their own that are located in many countries and so possibly located outside the country where you live or the European Economic Area (EEA).
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Our Company.
Retention of collected data
The period for which we may retain data about you will depend on the purposes for which the data was collected, whether you have requested the deletion of the data, and whether any legal obligations require the retention of the data (for example, for regulatory compliance). We will retain data about you for at least as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the data was collected. Where we process your personal information for marketing purposes or with your consent, we process the personal information until you ask us to stop and for a short period after this (to allow us to implement your requests). We also keep a record of the fact that you have asked Us not to send you direct marketing or to process your personal information indefinitely so that We can respect your request in future.
Where we process your personal information for compliance with our legal obligations, we will do so in accordance with all retention periods specified by applicable law.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement. Please click here to read our Cookies Policy.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Greek Sea Cruises Management PC is registered with the General Electronic Commercial Registry in Greece and our registration number is 151390101000.
If your country has a data protection authority, you have the right to contact it with any questions or concerns. If we cannot resolve your questions or concerns, you also have the right to seek judicial remedy before a national court.